Monday, September 15, 2008

i'm on fire.

i spent a good portion of a late night over the weekend reading through my livejournal
circa 04-06'. i didnt realize how unhappy i sounded until i read it.
four years ago i was boy crazy, a hopeless romantic and super lonely despite being surrounded
by amazing,wonderful people.

i kind of am to blame for losing touch. rather i AM to blame for it.
once SVA started i detached myself from my loving family of friends so
that i could pursue my prospects as a painter.
i definitely am proud of my work ethic in regards to studio practice.
i realized this january that i tried to reconnect with my old friends and
it only brought me substance abuse and more loneliness.
i know who my friends are and at this particular moment in mylife
i am back in my parent's house trying to clear up some baggage.
i miss my semi "old" life, but i know that it isnt too far away.


heres the link to the lj if you have a little bit of time and like
reading whiny 21yr old girls cry for attention.
http://stars-sang-loud.livejournal.com/

No comments: